Monday, June 24, 2013

As if I couldn't get more nerdy...

Since last December, I have been creating HTML pages in my spare time. This is done to re-teach myself how to program in that language. (I dabbled with it in college a little.) They are just fancy lists of my various collections of things like Video Games, DVD's and such. There's also a hyperlink on each title, taking the viewer to a page containing info on  the game/movie/TV Show/whatever.

Anyway, the HTML List project made major progress tonight. The Game Collection has long been finished/consistently updated. So, I have moved on to the Home Video Collection. It has been split between the 4 formats (VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray & UMD) and there's a different section for each genre on each format's page.

As of tonight, all four sections are in the proper list format and the Hyperlink insertion for each title has begun. UMD, being the shortest section, is now done. Except the DVD list (which is easily the largest of the four) NONE of these will have a menu option like the game page. They are too short to need one.

After that massive part of the task is finished, I begin the largest and most awesome part: My music collection. \m/O_O\m/

- Lord Publius

UPDATE: 25 Jun 2013 - 19:06EST

VHS, UMD & Blu-Ray pages are finished. Work on the DVD page has been started. Should be done by this weekend at the latest.

UPDATE: 7 July 2013 - 03:14EST

The DVD list has long been done and updated/modified several times by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment