Saturday, June 22, 2013

Page views from around the world

I've been getting interesting page views from all kinds of places that I never would have expected. Most (86 at last count) are from right here in the United States. Second place though, is from a rather unexpected source: Russia. (42)

The rest break down as follows...

- The Netherlands (5)
- Germany (3)
- Japan (2)
- Thailand (2)
- Vietnam (2)
- Brazil (1)
- France (1)
- Poland (1)

Don't ask me how these people are finding my blog of all things but, this has definitely raised my eyebrow in a very Vulcan kinda way.

There's also breakdowns of what kind of browsers and operating systems people use to view my varying online rants. It's usually Windows and Linux for their OS and either Firefox or Chrome for their browser. I'm not sure why that's even relevant but, thanks for tracking it, Blogspot.

Now, if someone would just leave comments so I have feedback on what the readers would like to read...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment