Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A retort to Democrats complaining about Wal-Mart...

About Democrats complaining about 'big box stores' (i.e. Wal-Mart) not giving their employees various benefits...

1.) Considering the kind of lazy bums that I see 'working' in any Wal-Mart location I have ever (sadly) had to visit, I'd say the vast majority do NOT deserve any benefits. If you want something, you MUST work for it, mister. (Yes, I am well aware of the fact that not all Wal-Mart employees are lazy bums.)

2.) Quit your bitching and, if your employer doesn't treat you well, just go find another job. It's not as hard as you think. I've done it several times in my life and probably will several more times in the future.

3.) I don't blame Wal-Mart for 'discouraging' unions. Look at what those assholes have done to the manufacturing sector...

SINcerely with Love,

- Lord Publius
Quasi-EVIL Mad Scientist/ever-scheming Capitalist Overlord

\m/O_O\m/


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Wal-Mart Shoppers' are also a VERY good reason NOT to shop there. The last thing I want to do is have any kind of social interaction with Honey Boo-Boo's mom... *shudders*

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete