Saturday, July 13, 2013

About this whole George Zimmerman (show?) trial...

I'm neither concerned (or surprised) with the results of the jury's decision. However, I do have two questions I'd like to have answered...

1.) Why does everyone assume that race had something to do with Zimmerman shooting that kid?

If someone was menacing me the way that Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin was menacing him, I'd pull a gun and shoot him too. What actually happened is now something no one on Earth will ever know except Zimmerman himself.

----

This next one is more for real-life friends of mine than everyone else...

2.) If I had to shoot a black kid and claim self defense later, would anyone assume I was a racist just because I happen to be Caucasian?

If they did, I'd think that says more about them than it does me. I don't care what color you are. If I have to use lethal force to defend myself, I will. In the end, everyone bleeds red.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment