Thursday, July 11, 2013

So, I went to the record store today...

It's actually good that my internet was down earlier this afternoon. It gave me a chance to go to the record store in Frederick that I love so much. I've managed to score a lot of good vinyl and old video games. Here's what I managed to add to my collections...

LP

Boston - Self-titled debut
KISS - Alive!
KISS - Crazy Nights*
Pat Benatar - In the heat of the night
Pat Benatar - Crimes of Passion

* = How's that for random? I didn't expect to find that and that is why Record stores are AWESOME!!!

45 RPM Single

Deep Purple - Hush/One more rainy day
DIO - I could have been a dreamer
Divynils - I touch myself/Follow Through


GAMES

SEGA Hardware

1 6-Button Genesis controller
2 VMU's for the Dreamcast, both translucent blue

Atari 2600

Cosmic Ark
Dragonfire
Enduro
International Soccer
Keystone Kapers
Pole Position
River Raid

Atari 7800

Dig Dug

Colecovision

Centipede (Atarisoft version)
Popeye

Mattel Intellivision

Defender (Atarisoft Version)
Pole Position
Space Hawk
Star Strike

Too bad that I don't actually have a Colecovision or Intellivision... Yet... It's also too bad that I don't actually have an Atari 7800 anymore... However, I will find another one someday. I swear it to the gaming gods!

So, the current count on everything is...

MUSIC

684 Albums (All formats)
62 Singles (All formats)

GAMES

445 titles containing 1,475 games (since many of them are greatest hits collections) spread across 37 individual Platforms. Damn... That is impressive...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment