Saturday, July 13, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Classrooms Should Have iPads... according to Discovery.com

I went to Google and asked that all-knowing/all-seeing internet site an interesting question that I doubt many consumers ever bother to ask: Why do I need a tablet computer?

One of the answers I got back was actually rather compelling, for the most part. Reason #6 on that list is Bullshit. Paper companies grow trees on tree farms to meet market demand for paper products. Virgin forests are rarely touched for lumber anymore. Using more paper actually encourages people and corporations to plant more trees. Other than that, this article makes a good case for why iPads should be used in a classroom. It also provides a few reasons why I'd want to own one in the first place. Now, if only the cost would come down...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment