Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fan petitions to get games on to the WiiU...

There seems to be a petition for everything nowadays... including petitions to get certain games released on certain platforms in certain regions. (Ex. Japanese games ported to North American WiiU consoles.) Anyway, here's a list of different petitions I found on a Nintendo fan site...

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/14693/fan-movement-wii-u-petitions/

As for what I think of them...

- The F-Zero game on that list is interesting to me but, the rest are games I don't know or care about...

- I can see how Minecraft on the WiiU would work. I would be interested in trying that out. I haven't played the game before but, I hear lots of good things about it...

- I can also understand why Zelda fans would want a remake of Majora's Mask on 3DS or WiiU. Personally, I think I'd like to play the port of that game on the GameCube that I already have in my collection first. Then, we can talk about remakes.

What I want to know is...

1.) Why is there no petition to get a new Metroid game?

2.) Can we use these petitions to get a new Star Trek game that's worth playing for once?

Or...

3.) How about getting a LOT more old games for the WiiU's download services like the eShop? (And why doesn't Nintendo realize that this is a guaranteed moneymaker for them, especially with their incredible back-catalog of titles?)

Those 3 things would sell like hot cakes in January, especially item number 2. How often do you come across a game based on a popular Movie/TV franchise that's really worth a shit? That doesn't happen very often... Especially with Star Trek...

- Lord Publius





No comments:

Post a Comment