Sunday, August 18, 2013

The AWESOMENESS of Cards against Humanity...

Some time ago (I believe it was last summer), a friend introduced me to 'A party game for horrible people' called 'Cards against Humanity.' Nothing I say can possibly do the game justice. So, instead of laughing myself into a coronary while trying to explain the game, I advise you to just read the Wikipedia page to get an idea of what it's all about...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cards_Against_Humanity

And the company website...

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

And where you can buy it all on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=cards+against+humanity+game&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=20411159181&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3563003461283119360&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_9hyppb73iu_b

This game takes Political Correctness, ass-rapes it to high Hell, then wipes its dick on PC's teddy bear. It's pretty fucked up... and hilarious. Every time I mention this game, I find other sick twisted bastards (who just a few moments ago seemed quite sane and rational) WHO express their love for THE GAME.

The expansion packs (which I have but have not used in play just yet), are (somehow) even worse. I haven't even looked through all the cards yet because I'm afraid of what they might say.

I just looked at the first answer card in the first expansion and it said 'A big black dick.'

Then, I looked at the first answer card in the second expansion and it said 'A bigger blacker dick.'

When I finally got the third expansion, I looked at the first answer card in the pack, dreading what it might say. However, it didn't say anything about big black dicks. However, this did NOT offer any relief. Instead, the card said 'The primal, ball-slapping sex your parents are having right now.' Yeah... Now I'm starting to wish it did actually say something about a big black dick instead...

I think this game is going to provide many years of demented enjoyment... As long as I have friends to play the game with...

That has been a problem as of late. Both of my neighbors have suddenly moved away. I can count the number of lower-enlisted people on this base that I could call a 'friend' on one hand. Regulations forbid socializing with NCO's under virtually any circumstances. I'm not entirely sure how I should go about socializing with civilians in the area, either.

I have been feeling a bit lonely too but, that is a topic for the next blog...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment