Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday/Christmas Shopping...

Black Friday haul

This whole 'Black Friday' thing can get out of hand. I went to my local record store for their Black Friday deals today, including some very rare vinyl from Jimi Hendrix and MetallicA. I got there at about 0630 and stood there near the front of the line that was forming until it opened at 0855. Surprisingly, the 20 degree temperature did not bother me. Anyway, I came home with good stuff. After getting back to my residence, I continued shopping like a sane person from warmth and comfort via Amazon to grab a few PS3 games. I may order a few more before this weekend is over. Here's the list so far...

RECORD EXCHANGE (My local Record store)

Misc. Items

Anti-static record brush

Atari 5200 Games (All Used)

Megamania
Pole Position
Space Dungeon
Super Breakout

Blu-Ray movies (Both Used)

TRON
TRON: Legacy

Vinyl (* = Used)

Box Sets

MetallicA - Through the Never (3LP Box Set)

45 Singles

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Fire/Foxey Lady Miami Pop Festival

LP's

A7X - City of Evil*
Bad Company - Run With The Pack*
Dr. Suess' How the Grinch stole Christmas - Original TV Soundtrack
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Jimi Hendrix Concerts
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Miami Pop Festival*
KISS - Dynasty* (I can't believe this one was only $3.00 BEFORE they took 20% off the used items...)
Lynyrd Skynyrd & Blackberry Smoke - Live 12" Vinyl Split
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Weird Science - Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack*
The Who - Tommy*
Young-Holt Unlimtied - Plays Super Fly*

COST: $244.36, including 20% off used items

AMAZON

PS3 Games

God of War: Ascension
God of War Saga Collection
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

COST: $55.96, including free shipping

Combine all of this with the $322.92 I've already spent on other new games, guides and another PS3 controller and it is shaping up to be a VERY Merry Christmas for yours truly... On the order of $623.24. And it's not even over... I love Holiday Consumerism. It's why I save my money all year. :)

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment