Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy MLK Day... I guess...

Every year, we turn MLK's birthday into a Federal holiday where many people take off from work or school. I doubt the good Reverend would like that since Education and meaningful employment were so dear to him but, people do it anyway.

However, what would he think of American culture and/or the Black community today? What would MLK say if he were alive today? I shudder at the thought of it... Especially since this scene from an episode of the Boondocks might not be too far off...



For once, I have nothing further to add. There's just no way that I can follow even a fictional MLK. He just said it all... and he can get away with it because he's not White.

And no, I don't feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable discussing this subject. I just don't like giving leftist morons any kind of reason to accuse me of racism/sexism/homophobia or anything else they routinely use to destroy people's reputations.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment