Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A tour of a really bitchin' Game Room

One day, I will have a room in my house that is very much like this one. The music setup is going to be in a different room, though. My music and game collections are too large to co-exist in a single room. Anyway, this is basically a prototype for what I'll have.

The guy in this video, Metal Jesus, has some pretty similar tastes to my own. I have every one of the consoles he showed off except a Colecovision, Intellivision and a HALO Edition XBOX. My 2 XBOX consoles are the ones with the regular black shell. I don't care for RPG games. I don't own all that many PC games, either...




Furthermore, I think I'll forego any kind of posters on the walls too. That takes up valuable space for shelves and entertainment centers holding TV monitors, consoles, controllers, extra cables, et al. The game posters I do have will probably end up lining the walls in the hallways, bedrooms and/or the den instead.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment