Tuesday, February 25, 2014

All the reasons why I admire 'the Gamer Next Door', Pamela Horton

NOTE: There will be no nude pictures or links to anything exceptionally racy here. You can search for that on your own.

So, why do I admire the Playmate for October 2012? Besides the fact that she is a Playmate, of course? How did she even manage to get my attention since I haven't seen an issue of Playboy (including the one that featured her pictorial) in years? Well, I have at least 8 reasons so far...

1.) She came to my attention because Playboy made her their 'Gamer Next Door' last year.

How often do you encounter a female gamer that is actually hot? For that matter, how often do you find a female gamer? Maybe I just need to get out a lot more but, they seem to be relatively few in number. That is sad.

2.) She was also gaming long before she became a drop-dead gorgeous Playmate.

3.) She's also an all-natural Playmate. No silicone here, buddy! :)

The exact measurements that I have found are 5'7" tall and a 32C-22-35 figure. That is just right. :)

4.) She seems reasonably well-spoken and intelligent. That is a huge plus.

I'm not expecting many folks to be able to hold a discussion with me on particle physics. However, I do want the conversation to have some depth. Gorgeous body or not, lacking brains is a real turn-off for me.

Based on prior experience, I already know that an association of any kind between me and the proverbial ditz/dumb blonde/stereotypical cheerleader type is not going to work. I've tried. It's as if the ditz and I were from different planets.

5.) I find it very easy to empathize with some of the things she mentioned in an interview with Joystiq that I found on 23 Feb 2014...

Specifically, her job interfering with her plans to game (I hate when that happens), not having the money to pay for college, et al. I feel her pain...

6.) Her birthday just happens to be 'Force Day' for Star Wars fans, May 4th. I find that to be a hilarious coincidence.

7.) This little quote from the aforementioned Joystiq interview stood out for me...

 "I'm not your typical Playmate," she confessed during a phone interview with WoW Insider. "I get told that a lot: 'You're different. You're not like other Playmates.' Because I'm not materialistic or I don't dress up all fancy and I don't know any designer names or anything like that. If you give me $300, I'm going to go to GameStop."

I like how she doesn't obsess over fashion. Fashionistas also have a sad tendency to be very shallow individuals. I'm not overly crazy about her actually confessing to going into Gamestop, though. Oh, well... I guess no one is absolutely perfect. I can forgive that transgression since I'm such a sucker for a pretty face... :P

8.) It's rather difficult to NOT start drooling when you see a gorgeous creature like this...




Have I, at long last, found Mrs. Publius? It certainly seems like an ideal scenario but, you never really know someone until you've been with them for a while. Still, there is much to admire in this young lady, her lovely figure not being the least of them. And no, this does NOT mean that Leanna Decker no longer fascinates me or is off the proverbial hook. No self-respecting paisan is ever going to stop loving a Redhead with HUGE natural boobs... :P

- Lord Publius

LINKS:

Her personal website:

http://www.misspamelahorton.com/

Her FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pamelahorton13

A nice interview she did with Joystiq:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/26/playmate-pamela-horton-a-gamer-before-i-was-ever-a-pretty-girl/





No comments:

Post a Comment