Thursday, February 20, 2014

Teenager Shot Dead for Holding a Wii Remote

And the gamer community is now fully aware of an incident that I read about on the Libertarian Republic's website on February 19th...

I don't think the cops were monsters in this case, just a bunch of retards that shouldn't be allowed to hold a gun, vote and/or procreate. To paraphrase Hanlon's Razor, 'Never attribute to malice that which can EASILY be explained by sheer stupidity...'

Not all cops are crooks or morons but, I still find myself, as a general rule, not trusting them. After all, they get to walk around with a gun without any kind of reprisal or rebuke and I, as a citizen, often can't. There is something VERY wrong with that sad fact.

The video should be considered NSFW because AlphaOmegaSin cusses a lot.



Ever hear that phrase 'Who watches the Watchers?' before? I think that's easily applicable to this case. NEVER trust a man who can freely walk around with a gun when you can't.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment