Wednesday, December 17, 2014

North Korea can kiss my cock

Today, we have a few pics showing what I think of 'Dear Leader'...




And about that 'nuclear program' he has...










Seriously though, I'm not overly impressed with his country's military...



Congratulations, fat ass. When are you due? :P



Ya know, I bet a lot of starving people in your country would like to be invited to that buffet...



I'm sure they'd also LOVE  a cake machine too...




Just when you thought Justin Beiber couldn't possibly get MORE Homosexual...


Lolz... Time to lose some weight, guy....



And that ain't gonna help...




Got your own Dependopotamus, I see...




As if we really needed MORE evidence of Communism's failures...



Seriously, this fucking fat ass needs a bullet or two... Or 447...







No, Mr. Soetoro, I expect you to die!!! :P



And just because I never could get enough of making fun of ANY politician...



Kiss my cock, Kim. Kiss it like you know you love it...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment