Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Favorite games in alphabetical order

I never could choose a favorite game. There are too many great ones. However, I can choose a favorite (or handful of favorites) per platform. This list will NOT cover all the consoles that I own. There are some consoles where I don't have a favorite title because I have very few games for the system. Or, I just don't play it much. Also, I am only posting pictures of the box/logo/title screen and NOT offering any explanations as to why I like these games so much. It will be rather obvious for most of them. The others are merely games that I have spent a LOT of time playing on that particular system. Anyway, without further ado...














































































No comments:

Post a Comment