Monday, March 12, 2018

6 Random Thoughts for 12 Mar 2018

1.) It has come to my attention that there is someone calling themselves 'Publius' on Yahoo. This schmuck is spouting a bunch of gun control non-sense and then blocking anyone that proves him wrong. Rest assured that is definitely NOT me. I love firearms and would never act like such a miserable little cuck on Social Media. Also, I don't use Yahoo. DuckDuckGo has search results that are at least as good as Yahoo and sometimes better than Google. Also, that site does NOT track you or keep any metadata on your searches. And that is why DuckDuckGo is my search engine of choice for most things.

2.) A while back, Photobucket decided to be assholes and insist that people pay them $399/year to do the 3rd party HTML image hosting. The internet has done image hosting through them for free for years now. It is their right to be that kind of asshole, if they want. It is also my right to switch to another site, which I did. So, I now have yet another account with yet another site. And I quit using that when I found a way to host the images for my HMTL lists of my media collections locally on my HDD's. Yay.

There's also supposed to be a way to do that from Blogger too but, I'm not comfortable with that idea.

Anyway, you can see a bunch of new options for FREE image hosting sites here.

3.) I've decided to buy a new (or new to me) car within the next year or two. It will take that long for me to save up the cash I'll need. However, the market will respond to my needs and wants when the time is right. It always does. Thankfully, I have a few connections in that area.

4.) Tim Pool put out a video showing how a bunch of SJW shitbags took over some small college in the Pacific Northwest. There's no way any of those uppity little assholes could get away with that at a school here in New Orleans. They'd all be expelled on the spot, as it should be... There'd also probably be charges pressed against them, depending on just how bad their behavior was...

5.) I was planning on writing a letter to my Congressional representation about social media censorship. Looks like that may not be necessary since Senator Cruz (R-TX) is already bringing these assholes before a Congressional panel. Glad to see that our government at least still remembers how important it is to protect Free Speech. I'm also happy to see that Senator Cruz brought up Prager University's lawsuit against Google over censorship. I hope Dennis Prager wins a multi-million dollar settlement against Google and actually collects.

6.) All that being said, I am still likely to write that letter. Zuckerberg needs to feel the horror of Uncle Sam's big, throbbing rapestick in his asshole... And then be forced to suck it clean like the dirty little whore he is...

That's all for now.

- Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment