Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Random Thoughts for 8 Mar 2018 posted a day early. Yay!

- It has occurred to me that some of that stuff I wrote about (and to) BPC in the last post may have seemed disingenuous or like a type of 'concern troll.' It wasn't. I was quite serious. I really do hope that poor soul can get his life back together. I'm not going to bother trolling him anymore, either. It's no longer fun and it may be causing him some actual psychological harm. After all, I don't want to do to this guy what 4chan did to Jessi Slaughter and her dad.

- Also, concern trolls are far too obvious. I'd never stoop to something that low and pathetic. It's about as sad as going into a Jewish forum and saying that Hitler did nothing wrong, except not as funny. I'll bet Mountain Dew really wished they never had that online naming contest for their Apple-flavored beverage. :P

- I'm quite surprised to see how well I am doing with Math in college right now. I should have a B+ average at the very least. However, it might also be an A. Let's hope it stays that way when I take my Calculus classes in the next 2 years. Either way, I look forward to seeing how Calculus is even going to be useful to me. It has to be useful for something besides tracking the orbits of comets and other issues in Celestial Mechanics.

- I really do want to program/build my own social media site to kick Facebook's ass. They need to be taken down a peg or two... Or ten... Even if I can't slay that internet beast, I will at least be the Hannibal to their Ancient Rome. Fucking Zucking me AGAIN over some meme I posted years ago? WTF, Zuckerberg? I need to get rid of that site altogether...

- Also, speaking of memes on Facebook, I have one for all of you. It's been a while since I mentioned anything political around here in a while so, this one is just perfect...

Yep...

That's all for now. The meme has spoken.

- Publius



No comments:

Post a Comment