Monday, December 16, 2013

Yet another title (or two) to add to the list...

Yet another title to add to the list of games that I will NEVER play or re-sell in my own game store. I can't believe that SEGA and Sonic Team would allow this buggy piece of shit to ever see the light of day. No one cares if there was a game released in time to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the franchise. 15 isn't that big of a number.



James really should consider doing an AVGN video about that game. I don't care if it's 'too new' or not. It needs to be thoroughly destroyed. Sonic Team should be ashamed of themselves for releasing something like that...

As if that isn't bad enough, I recently discovered something that I had previously thought was quite unlikely... perhaps impossible. However, that evil spectre of gaming history apparently had one more last dirty trick to pull. Apparently, Acclaim released a really terrible racing game on the SEGA Dreamcast called Spirit of Speed 1937. However, they must have known that the game sucked HORRIBLY... Why else would they resurrect the Shit Rainbow and displayed it prominently on the front cover of the game? I'll be sure to avoid that game like the plague...

- Lord Publius

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I guess you didn't see this video from yesterday of James and Mike playing Sonic 06?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0WX9me-3w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. That is the video that's embedded in this blog post.

      Delete