Thursday, May 21, 2015

Love and Marriage don't seem to be in my foreseeable future

This post might be depressing in some places but, the video at the end might make a few people laugh.

I have to put any aspirations for romance on hold for a few reasons. Here's why...

1.) I'm financially struggling right now and women don't want a guy that's in any perceivable danger, either real or imagined, of going broke.

It's a temporary situation but, it's also looking pretty bad right now. I don't want to drag anyone else into this mess.

2.) I have no idea how the dating scene works when you're in your 30's.

Truth be told, I had no idea how it worked at any other age, either. Yet another social problem that can be attributed to that supposedly 'mild' case of Asperger's... Dammit...

3.) No single friends or friends that know anyone single...

Except maybe one single female friend who shall go un-named. However, I am not sure if that person is a good match for me or not. She's pretty but, also tends to let feelings override intellect too much. That could lead to really bad decisions on her part, like voting for Democrats. That person has no idea that I had given some thought to asking her out. I have no idea if she ever reads this blog. I am sure she's aware of it since she has to see the numerous times that entries from it were posted on my Facebook page.

I probably don't want to be 'helped' by friends in this area, either. Whenever I asked for help, the results were always terrible. It also showed me that some of those people were not really my friends at all and were really quite toxic. I have so many horror stories I could tell...

So, they got the boot and I became that much more lonely in life. That's too bad but, no one said that life would be all fun and games...


And so many of the Toxic People I'm thinking of right now were people I knew in the Army. Ain't that sad?
Not every friend that I asked for help turned out to be an asshole. Not all of them tried to force me to go along with what they liked or the kind of woman they thought I deserved. However, the ones I did ask for help that avoided doing those things didn't help me at all. They wished me well but, also made it clear that they couldn't help. I certainly appreciate the honesty and their not being an asshole. However, it would be nice if they had a cute Redhead friend they could set me up with...

For example...

4.) Modern-day Feminism poisoned the proverbial well and made women think that men were all rapists, misogynists and/or assholes of one kind or another.

And any of you women out there that think 'I don't need no man', well, you're wrong. You need us to have a baby, right? Wouldn't you also want us to stick around and help raise that baby too? You are part of a very social species and need companionship just as much as any of us men do.

And that leads us to...

5.) It seems virtually impossible to find anyone of marriageable age that doesn't have kids already. WTF?

Yet another result of Feminism turning evil and putting bad ideas in people's heads. There's a reason why having out-of-wedlock children is frowned upon, ladies. It shows a LOT of irresponsibility on your part. Yes, I know the sex drive is very strong but, you have to be stronger. That is part of what separates Humans from all the other animal species. It's also part of what constitutes a responsible adult. Whether it's a love child or the product of a previous marriage, I do not want to raise someone else's children.

I suppose there's nothing wrong with adopting a child, if you want. However, I would rather not. Kids are an enormous burden on one's finances.They also require you to spend your whole life catering to their needs. If I must spend my life catering to a child's needs, I prefer it to be my own child. Or, at least a niece or nephew... Also, sooner or later, the adopted kid will become a little smart ass and start using the 'you're not my real father' line of reasoning and I'll have to shut them down. It would go something like this...

Kid: You're not my real father!

Me: O'rly? Then where is that deadbeat? I have one hell of a bill for him. I'm the one who's been paying your way all these years. I gave you discipline, an education and a home. I actually fulfilled his responsibilities to you because, apparently, your mama thought he was a piece of shit. Since he isn't here raising you himself, I think she's probably right. So, tell me little one. Who is your 'real' father? The bum that provided half of your DNA or the man that actually takes care of you?

While everything I'd say in that scenario is true, it wouldn't make the child feel any better or make them more compliant.

Besides, raising kids that are genetically yours has a lot of advantages. Since they are basically a miniature version of yourself, you (sometimes) know what to expect. That isn't the case when dealing with someone else's child. Also, I don't want someone else raising my children. None of them are likely to be equipped to deal with a child that was born to be a Mad Scientist. However, I do know. They are essentially young clones of myself. Who better to deal with the little (potential) monsters than the Mad Scientist who created them? (Muhuhahahaha...)

Still sure that you don't mind raising someone else's children?

6.) Thanks to talking point #4 and some really screwy divorce laws, marriage may not even be in my best interest anymore. Thanks a lot, Feminazi's and Politicians that listen to them...

Marriage was ruined for us guys by making it something that could end at ANY time for virtually any reason. Even worse, we also end up losing our money, house, car and almost any rights/access to our own children. If I wanted to take those kinds of expensive risks on a woman, I'll just go shack up with a 'professional partner' in Las Vegas. It would be a LOT cheaper and probably a lot more fun.

I swear, it's enough to make a guy intensely cynical. Cynical enough to make joke videos for YouTube about the subject...



I made this video a few years ago when I was stationed in Korea. It was only a joke then but, now... I don't know anymore. I don't have a negative opinion of marriage. However, I do genuinely love carving people's sacred cows into steaks. So, yeah... :P

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment