Friday, June 12, 2015

Because I live to offend...

How about some light-hearted, incredibly offensive humor?
It couldn't have been that bad... at first. He did have 2 kids with her before deciding to cut off his own baby-maker...
Something tells me that he wouldn't care, Chelsea...

The HORROR...

Lolz... There's only one ex-love interest of mine that this applies to and so far, that psycho is staying in the ancient past where she belongs...

Don't tell me it hurts, either. It can be done in a way where it doesn't hurt. Even when it does hurt, it hurts a LOT less than having a kid.

Even Candy is racist now? WTF?

EPIC WIN!!!

As far as I know, this doesn't apply to any other nationality of Latina.

Actually, it turned 18 in September of 2014.

Reagan sure was good at terminating Leftists... I miss him...

I find this pic disturbing on many levels...

SJW's, man...

SJW's, man...

SJWario's, man... :P

Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN?! [/Black Preacher voice]

Lulz...

Forget the beer, I'd rather hook up with those two hot chicks.

I should use this on Facebook pretty readily and often...

White Privilege is BULLSHIT.

White Privilege is BULLSHIT.
1st date...

Calling yourself 'curvy' when you are really just fat is not going to fool ANYONE, honey. Sorry...

Fuckin' Feminazi...

So that is what a Feminazi thinks whenever she looks at my Facebook page, blog or long-neglected YouTube channel...

Modern Feminism is for the birds...

She's a keeper... :)

And you believed him... :P

Guys, do yourselves a favor: avoid women like this like they were infested with the damned plague.

This dude wins the Internet.

And the complaints from SJW losers and Feminazis come pouring into the comment section in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...


- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment