Saturday, April 9, 2016

A few thoughts about the new 'discriminatory' law in Mississippi...

3 things come to mind when I read about this new law in MS that allows MS citizens to discriminate against LGBT people based on religious belief...

1.) I want to see the text of this law before I make any comment on it or form an opinion. I don't trust the Media to tell me what's in it because I know they have an agenda to push.

2.) Tourism in MS being adversely affected? Really? How many Homosexual couples were planning to soon visit the Magnolia State for some reason? I have been to MS many times in my life. (I have extended family that lives there.) I can promise you that MS is definitely NOT the 'San Francisco of the South'. New Orleans would probably have that distinction. Maybe Miami...

3.) Don't want anyone discriminating against you for being gay? Don't tell them you are gay. There are at least 5 things you don't talk to people about and sexuality is one of them. The other 4 are family issues, politics, religion and your personal finances. If anyone ever asks you about these things without having a sincere need to know, tell them to mind their own business.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment