Sunday, July 24, 2016

'The Legend' speaks once again...

Some people just can't take a hint. And the one person in particular that I'm thinking of will likely see this pretty soon since he tries to cyberstalk me...

After posting that '17 reasons why I left the Army' blog almost 2 years ago now, one of my former co-workers from that job didn't agree with me. Ordinarily, that's not a concern since all people are entitled to their own opinions. In the case of this particular Sierra Bravo, it started getting out of hand pretty quick.

For whatever reason, this poor demented ass-clown is rather obsessed with me. The operating theory among those Army buddies that I am still willing to talk to is that he's a queer that's after my butt. At this point, I'm not really willing to rule out any possibilities. He certainly didn't seem like a faggot when we were in Basic Training at Fort Knox circa 2009-2010 but, DADT was still in effect. He may have just been keeping that to himself until Obummer lifted that restriction.

At first, he tried to convince me to go back to the Army, saying that I was 'a Legend' at Knox. That failed pretty spectacularly considering that I wasn't legendary for ANYTHING at any point in my service except developing some severe anger management issues. He even tried to write a more philosophical approach with a rebuttal to my '17 reasons' blog in a note on his personal Facebook page. I shat all over that too, and not just because of the poor grammar.

To make a long story short, he became enamored with the Army because he thinks it saved him from a life of failure. He came to feel this way even after freely admitting that, like me, he also dealt with a shitload of toxic leaders. That included some that threatened to chapter him out over a difference in musical taste. He prefers Punk Rock. That unit's good ol' boys club were all a bunch of rap-loving ghetto assholes that should be in jail instead of the uniform. He put all of this in the rebuttal note on his page. You should have taken that as the bad omen that it was, dude. I sure would have... And no, you are NOT going to change the system from within by making the Army your career. Fixing that kind of corruption would take an act of a POTUS and Congress that gives a shit. We haven't had that in a long time.

I can understand that he was pretty desperate when he enlisted and was also damned near homeless too. I wasn't all that much better off at the time. However, I never let the Army brainwash me or started acting like a cultist. He and several other soldiers I once served with did end up that way. It's actually quite sad. I was faced with a moral dilemma and made a very difficult choice after nearly two years of internal deliberation. He doesn't seem to understand that or, perhaps, just doesn't care. Whatever the case may be, my days of wearing a uniform are OVER.

However, like I said at the beginning here, some people just can't take a hint. It started with him acting obnoxious and posting the YouTube video for the KISS song 'Lick It Up' on virtually everything I posted in my status. That annoyed me and left many friends of mine pretty disturbed. He also started trying to fuck with a few of my Facebook groups and made some memes of me with pictures of me in uniform. After that, I had enough and removed/blocked him from EVERYTHING on FB that was mine.

Sadly for me, that's not where it ended. In the summer of 2015, He decided to impersonate me, add a few of my real life friends to that fake profile and report mine as a fake. I contacted FB about it and they removed him, both his actual account and the impostor site he made of me. After that, I moved on with my life. In early spring (or was it still late winter?) of 2016, I get a message from this guy with a new account using his real name. He apologized to me, blamed it on 'his craziness' (as if I needed an explanation of something so obvious) and promised to clean up some of the mess he made. The 'mess' being the memes he made of me using a few pictures taken of us by photographers at Knox. I blocked that profile immediately after reading the message he sent.

Those pics were his lame attempt at trying to shame me into re-enlisting (a common tactic among cultists when someone decides to leave the group) and the reason he got kicked to the proverbial curb. There's a reason why I avoided taking pictures most of the time, especially when I was in uniform. If the enemy has no idea what I look like, it will be harder for them to know when I am in their midst. Obviously, he never thought of that and wound up inadvertently violating OPSEC. You'd think he'd know better after getting a lot of the same training I did. I guess he didn't pay much attention when the Army taught us all to remain low-key and unobserved wherever possible. Dumbass.

If you think he's learned his lesson, you can think again. He recently created some more fake pages using aliases that were all too obvious. One of them was a moniker he used before: Peter McNally. The one I just discovered tonight is a 'fan page' for this blog. That fan page also refers to me as a Legend. Both decided to 'like' the car group and music group that I have on Facebook. Both have been reported to Facebook by now. Other people are also reporting them as I write this post.

However, that is not where it's going to stop. Facebook can't really do much to keep this shithead from creating more fake profiles with fake e-mail addresses. However, his unit's Chain of Command and Concern sure can!

I'm sure they would love to hear a complaint about one of their soldiers from a Dysfunctional Veteran... Especially since all of this constitutes cyber-stalking under UCMJ, via Article 92 and/or 134. Accusations under either of those articles usually results in court martial. Punishments usually include jail time, dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of pay, et al. Simply put, his life would be FUCKED.

At this point, Shitbag, I strongly suggest you fuck off and go away for good. If I came to a point where I didn't even care about my own career anymore, there's no reason why you should expect that I'd care about yours. After all, you aren't the first ACU-wearin' jackass to try this shit. Hell, you're not even the first soulless Ginger in ACU's to try this shit. I've already got all the experience I need to deal with you in a very harsh manner.

I have your name.

I have your ass (and not in a way you'd enjoy.)

You will not laugh.

You will not cry.

You WILL learn by the numbers and I will teach you.

SINcerely,



Lord Publius

Angry Veteran/Contractor/Destroyer of Worlds/Insurance Professional/IT Guy/Mad Scientist Extraordinaire, etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment