Sunday, October 1, 2017

Random Thoughts/Shitposting blog for 1 Oct 2017

- I'm thinking of opening a strip club with just Jewish women. I'm thinking about calling it 'The Gash Chamber'...

- Actually no, not really. I don't like strip joints. I just saw that in a YouTube comment and thought it was hilarious. My sense of humor is extraordinarily demented. It was made MUCH worse during my time in the Service too. There are some truly sick bastards in the military... :P

- I want to have the ability to turn water into wine. That ability would have a lot of intriguing applications, especially if you have control over the vintage and alcohol content. On a social level, being able to provide free alcohol would make you a lot of friends. On a tactical level, converting the water supply for an enemy base into wine could provide a good distraction. On a combative level, converting all of the water within the human body into wine would basically be an insta-kill. I guess it was a good thing that Jesus had that ability instead of me, heh?

- The writers of the Big Bang Theory have always said that Sheldon is not officially diagnosed and not necessarily an Aspie. I can see why they would tow that official line for storytelling purposes but, the viewers already know that isn't true. His behavior is obviously Aspie in an over-exaggerated sense, as this YouTube video clearly demonstrates.

- I am getting really annoyed with Facebook censoring people for posting memes that make fun of Muslims, Trannies or any other group that Democrats go out of their way to 'protect' with their identity politics BULLSHIT. That kind of crap is going to doom the platform into becoming the next MySpace. Here's 2 pictures of mine that they got Butt-Hurt over in the last few months...





And...




- In fact, I am so sick of it that now ALL of my good material that I create (or shamelessly steal from the internet) is going straight to the new profile that I just created at Minds.com earlier today. I like how they won't censor you just for posting a meme that looks bad out of context. Now, I can go Full Aspie with it all instead of having to be some lame-ass Edge Lord like on Facebook. Now, we're gonna get to the truly Top Kek material in my meme folder...





And now to go cook dinner and catch Sargon of Akkad's latest video in the long running series 'This Week in Stupid'... As soon as it's posted...

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment