Sunday, August 11, 2013

Linux Rant for 11 Aug 2013

I learn more and more about this new OS every minute I play with it...

1.) Tomorrow's task will be to download/install a few games via the Software Manager (which is a great idea that Windows and MacOS should emulate for various things like Adobe Flash, Java, et al.) and then, Unreal Tournament 2004 from the original disc.

2.) I'm not sure how I'm going to do it since the instruction manual doesn't even mention Linux. Yet, the back of the box does. WTF? If nothing else, at least it will be a good test of the WINE emulator's abilities.

3.) After I figure all that out, I start research on how to use the terminal.

4.) At this rate, I'll probably be modifying the kernel, beta-testing, programming the A.I. & OS for the Starship Enterprise and pen-testing people's networks for fun in about 6 months. :P

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment