Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The reason why I will soon buy a PS Vita



If you ever wanted to trip out like Dave Bowman at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey without using LSD, this game may very well do the trick.

HOLY FREAKING SHIT THAT GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I'm not happy about it being only a digital download title with no option for a physical copy but, I can live with it... It's not every day that Jeff Minter creates a modern update/remake to his seminal work, Tempest 2000 for the Atari Jaguar. That was one of my all-time favorite games as a teenager. I spent only God knows how many hours just zoning out of reality playing that game. Yes, it really was (and still is) that good.

Anyway, I was wondering if I'd ever have a real reason to get the PS Vita. Now I do. Too bad the cheapest one I can find (so far) is $200 and comes bundled with a game I don't even want. Oh, well. I'll find a solution to that problem...

- Lord Publius

1 comment:

  1. Update: I picked up a used Vita and 2 games for just under $200 on Thursday, 24 Apr 2014.

    ReplyDelete