Saturday, March 3, 2018

Social Media is getting really retarded...

I do NOT like how social media is working these days. I will be making some severe changes to how I use it in the future. The reasons why and what I plan to change are listed below:

1.) Facebook keeps zucking me for posting memes that everyone knows is a fucking joke.

Regardless of whether this is an algorithm or some Leftist that doesn't understand memes, I no longer care. I am going to make Facebook suffer for their insolence by getting rid of the music page that I created. The car page may also go some day. Good luck creating ads based on my content now, Zucky Boy. :P

This happens far too often...

I will also no longer be administrating the video game page that a friend of mine created, either. Besides, I no longer have the time for them. College is going to be keeping me busy for the next 4 years. I can't run them all anymore.

That being said, I am not about to quit expressing my love for cars, games and Heavy Metal. So, I will create a new page over on Minds.com called 'Cars, Games & Metal'. Or, maybe some other name that makes it abundantly obvious that the page covers those topics. There's a receptive audience for those things on Minds. I follow several music and game pages there already. They all have a LOT more followers than the Facebook pages that I created and/or administrated. And my Facebook pages have existed since 2011 and 2012 respectively, several years before Minds.com even existed.

2.) YouTube actually prevented me from mirroring a video. WTF?

I tried to mirror the infamous 'Nazi pug' video where Count Dankula taught his girlfriend's pug to do a Roman Salute, just to make sure that it couldn't be censored off the internet forever. The video really was quite hilarious. He trained the dog to do that because he was sick and tired of his girlfriend always bragging about the dog. He decided to make it far less cute. It was actually quite a nice bit of shitposting, if I do say so myself.

All that being said, I was able to upload it to my profile on Minds. You can see the video here.

3.) YouTube is also still dealing with the 'Adpocalypse'... And engaging in Stalin-esque purges of channels they assume are 'Conservative'...

They have demonetized any channel that has less than 1,000 subscribers. Looks like I won't be trying to become a YouTube star of any kind... Not that I have the time for that anyway. Even huge channels like Classic Game Room are basically giving up on YouTube now. It's a damned shame too. I really like Classic Game Room.

Also, on 23 Feb 2018, they tried to delete/block/censor numerous popular YouTubers that discuss politics from a non-SJW perspective. It didn't work. The backlash was quite severe and they reinstated everyone that was blocked, including the Google Account of Carl Benjamin AKA Sargon of Akkad. Looks like Google is determined to kill YouTube off and create opportunities for competitors like BitChute and Vimeo. I wouldn't blame them if that was true since YouTube never made them any money. However, it's just Leftist stupidity at work.

4.) Twitter is just as much of a sad joke as I thought it was...

Twitter apparently has been proven to be the Leftist echo-chamber we all thought it was, thanks to Project Veritas doing a little underground investigation. Thank God that I've never actually used that service.

Disgusting lump of flesh...

5.) Facebook and Twitter are censoring content on behalf of some pretty nasty foreign governments...

Both Facebook and Twitter are censoring material of all different kinds on behalf of foreign governments like China and Iran. That is as Un-American as it is unacceptable. Looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was about 50-60 years ahead of his time...

There was also that infamous 'hot mike' incident in 2015 when Mark Zuckerberg promised German Chancellor Angela Merkel that he'd remove posts that appeared to be Anti-Migrant/Anti-EU/et al. Not cool, Zucky Boy. Not cool. Also, aren't you a Jew, Mark? I thought you people didn't like the Germans, let alone take any orders from those fucking Nazi bastards. :P

Even fashion from Hugo Boss couldn't make this guy look like less of a dork...

It doesn't stop there. Facebook and Google both censor things to make them compliant with Sharia law so that they can legally operate in Muslim countries like Turkey. Again, that is as Un-American as it is unacceptable. It also shows that these people are far more concerned with money than Liberty, which really should make you want to seek alternatives. I'll discuss that later in this post.

Speaking of being all about the money, it's looking like Google is deliberately altering search results to keep the competition down. They haven't been able to kill Minds yet, but they are keeping it from growing to its full potential. Also, I have seen numerous articles in the last few months about Google doing this to numerous sites and businesses. At this point, I should be asking the Justice Department to begin an Anti-Trust investigation. Google is getting far too big and powerful. Facebook is getting there too.

6.) Speaking of Facebook, that site is well on its way to becoming the next MySpace... and I won't miss it when it's gone. 

In fact, I am sick of Facebook. I am no longer using it for anything other than a way to communicate with friends and family members. Too bad most of them are too much of a bunch of Normies to ever consider ditching that site and moving on to something else. Minds.com is so much better in so many ways, especially when it comes to Free Speech.

Rather interesting coincidence...

The problem with Facebook (besides their Anti-Freedom Agenda) is that it became too cluttered, just like MySpace. You won't see or hear a lot of music and videos automatically playing whenever you go to a Facebook page. However, we all do see a lot of crap that doesn't matter in our newsfeed. I use the site to interact with friends, family and people with similar interests, not to buy stuff. Buying stuff online is why I use Amazon. Also, reminding me about what I posted on a certain day X number of years ago is very unnecessary.

Sad but true...

Facebook knows that and they have been trying to make changes. Unfortunately for them, it's probably not enough. Alienating their advertisers by re-organizing the site to emphasize my friends in the newsfeed over businesses doesn't make advertisers want to use the site. However, I could be wrong. Maybe the site will find a happy medium between the two and unfuck itself sometime in the future. And maybe I'll get a winning Powerball ticket. Life is just crazy enough for anything to happen.

7.) I strongly recommend that everyone reading this replace Facebook and Twitter with Minds.com and Gab.ai

Those sites WON'T censor you for ANYTHING, no matter how offensive & tasteless, because they actually believe in (and understand) Free Speech. That is extremely important. Minds also seems to have a LOT less overly dramatic bullshit than Facebook does. I've only run into 3 idjits so far, and they were easy to block/ignore. So, as far as I'm concerned, Facebook is starting to look a LOT less necessary to have in my day-to-day life...


Yet another good reason for me to LOVE Redheads... :)

8.) I'm gonna go make my own social media site! And it'll have hookers and Black Jack! In fact, forget the Black Jack! Ah, screw the whole damned thing...

There's a reason why I'm paraphrasing Bender from Futurama. Since I am going back to school for Computer Science, I will be learning a lot more about programming and web development. After a conversation with a good friend one evening, I've decided to start planning (and hopefully one day create) a social media site of my own. This one will be tailor-made specifically for musicians, recording industry professionals and Audiophiles of all stripes. My friend suggested the name 'Bass Clef.com' for the site. I do like that name. The C at the beginning of Clef and Com has good alliteration. I checked to see if that site name is in use. It did have a placeholder page. However, I can still use bass-clef.com instead.

If I do go about making that site, it's going to be similar to Minds.com in spirit. I will NOT be censoring people or creating algorithms to censor supposed hate speech. I trust that my users will know when the material is objectionable to them and that they will simply ignore it themselves. There's no need for me to be a damned censorship Nazi. Besides, how would one go about defining hate speech anyway? That is a significant part of the problem here. Of course, someone may beat me to the punch on creating a social media site for musicians. I do have a few ideas for a social media site tailor-made for gaming enthusiasts as well. However, it may not be necessary since Twitch is a thing...

And yes, a social media site tailored towards musicians can work. If you can have glorified image boards posing as social media sites like Pinterest & Instagram get big, why can't a site targeting musicians and recording industry professionals?

9.) Or, maybe I'll just make a site that's like the evil Mirror Universe version of Instagram...

It will be a site specifically used for the sharing of dank (and vile) memes. Or, maybe that's not necessary since 4chan is a thing... Either way, I think the cocksuckers that are running (and ruining) Facebook and Twitter are creating a LOT of opportunities for potential competitors in the marketplace. I fully intend to take advantage of this in the next few years. After all, why should Mark Zuckerberg be the only guy getting rich off people making themselves look retarded on the internet? Muhuhahahahahahahaha...

Social Media really is completely retarded...

10.) Why is all of this so important to me? It's just social media...

Wrong. In fact, you're so wrong I ought to put you in the Front-Leaning Rest. These shitheads have been trying to acquire as much social power/control as they possibly can for years now. They've been doing it just so they can try to censor opinions they dislike and force their views on society. It's yet another front in the never-ending battle between Liberty and Authoritarianism. I will make sure that Liberty wins. The line must be drawn here!





With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, it irrevocably chains us all. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. This assault on Human Liberty known as 'Social Media' must be destroyed and remade into an asset to our freedom rather than a threat.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment