Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Random Thoughts for 7 Mar 2018

- Unlike most 'Random Thoughts' posts, this one will NOT just be pure shitposting for the sake of shitposting and comedy gold. Sorry if anyone gets disappointed by that...

- There will still be some blunt language, though.

- I've decided that Facebook, Google and a few other tech giants need to have a taste of Uncle Sam's cock in their ass, courtesy of an Anti-Trust investigation. How will I make that happen? Well, I don't know if I can or not. However, I can write a letter requesting one to my representation in Congress. And since one of them happens to be the House Majority Whip, there's at least some chance that it MIGHT happen. It also really needs to happen. These companies are too big and really should not have the power to censor and block information from the general public.

- I've already talked about how everyone should replace Facebook and Twitter with Minds.com and Gab.ai in the last post. However, I should have also mentioned a few good alternatives to Google. Personally, I prefer DuckDuckGo because the search results are good and they never track you or keep any metadata that the Feds can subpoena. Wolfram Alpha is also pretty good. So is Ixquick. Even Bing has been getting good search results as of late. Amazing how Microsoft of all people is looking a LOT more trust-worthy than Google and Facebook these days. That is both mildly surprising and sad. I've also found a good site for Reverse Image Searches called TinEye. I have found the names of quite a few nice-lookin' nude models with that site since I discovered it months ago.

- Some of the other Vets on campus at school have approached me about joining a military & veteran-only Fraternity. After some time to consider things, I have decided to accept the offer. I'm still not 100% sure what my role will be, but it is worth exploring further. They all know that I'm a nut (and a few of the reasons why) and yet, they still want me in the group. I like it when some group besides family, church and various other social misfits invite me into the group. I don't always join, but it is nice to be invited.

- That 'Education for MY future' post from January really got under the skin of that lunatic stalker I have mentioned previously here and here. You'd think by now he would just give up since there's nothing further he can do except make me laugh even harder. He also seems to be real upset and thinks that I actually want him to kill himself. Well, no. I don't want him to harm himself. I want him to become a functional member of society again. I'm also genuinely happy to hear that he is also getting his VA disability and using his college benefits. What I said is that I wouldn't be upset if he did kill himself. That's an expression of apathy, not an actual desire to see someone die. Either way, it wasn't a very Christian thing to write. I won't be doing that in the future.

- Speaking of proper Christian behavior, there's a very good reason why I didn't even consider giving this guy a chance after he tried to apologize for the cyber-stalking and general online bravo sierra. And I don't mean just the fact that the message he sent to my FB profile went into the 'Other' folder that I never check instead of the regular inbox. It's called 'Discernment'. Think of it as a Biblically appropriate form of judgment. Instead of wagging the finger at someone and telling them they're going to Hell (which Christ forbade in Matthew 7:1), you just decide that person isn't someone you want to associate with anymore.

-You would all be wise to practice some discernment on a daily basis. I do this with virtually everyone I meet more than once. I routinely do this with the other Vets on campus. That's why I decided to take them up on the fraternity idea. They have (so far) passed all the tests that I created for them. The tests are never the same and never used on more than one person. That is, except one of my earliest shitposting misadventures on MySpace, circa 2008. It involved a long blog post about all the reasons why I was annoyed with certain (now former) friends trying to interfere in my romantic affairs. I'll never understand why they couldn't understand why I'm not attracted to the big gals. If you know you'll never love a person, why waste time dating her? It would be cruel to lead them on that way. Anyway, I re-used the same basic idea to test a so-called 'friend' in the Army circa 2013 because I had doubts about his loyalty. Sadly, my suspicions turned out to be correct. Booze (yes, that is his actual nickname) wasn't a very good person, anyway.

- Oh, by the way BPC, this continued obsession you have with me... Yeah... That's why some of my other Army buddies and civilian friends thought you were gay, dude. All the shit you used to do before you got blocked creeped them out... and just screamed Homosexual to them. You really don't want to do that anymore. It just looks bad. That is not the image you want to project to the public. Consider this heartfelt free advice. I genuinely do want you to get better. You didn't ask for all the shit that fucked with your brain to happen to you. And DON'T write so much about it on your blogs, either. Some things really should just stay secret forever.

- I have also been reading that sad excuse for shitposting that you call your 3 blogs. I am disappointed. Three blogs and not a single one of them are any good. Have you learned nothing from me all these years? You should be able to do better than that, man. By the way BPC, the song I was listening to when I decided to leave the Army was Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, not Disposable Heroes. If you're going to try to start pointless debates over my life decisions (which you'll never have a say over anyway), you could at least get the details right. No one has an epiphany and makes life decisions while listening to MetallicA, dude. No one should make life decisions while listening to Black Sabbath either, but sometimes shit does happen... Man, what a messed up day that was...

- Also, just because the Army chaptered you for various health reasons I won't discuss here doesn't mean you're safe to cyber-stalk people. It just means I go to the FBI instead of your Chain of Command and Concern. That's what I was told to do when I out-processed. 'If anyone seems like a potential OPSEC violation waiting to happen, call the Brigade S-2 or the FBI.' That is what they said as I was signing enough NDA's to choke even one of Uncle Sam's paper-shreddin' disintegrators. I'll leave it up to you to figure out why they might give me those kind of instructions while signing numerous NDA's. (PLEASE get the hint.)

- I'm not bullshitting you here, BPC. You really do have no idea how close I have come to doing exactly that on a few occasions. You really are your own worst enemy here. PLEASE don't do that to yourself. I really do want to see you get your life back together and become a success. We need more net-contributors to society, not more dependents and/or jailbirds. (Again, PLEASE get the hint.)

- Finally, I am mulling over the idea of doing a 10 year retrospective on the retirement of an old favorite of mine among glamour models. I'll refer to her only by the initials 'ERC' in that post, but it won't be hard for anyone to find out who I'm talking about... Anyway, her 'retirement' from the business was on 11 May 2008. I had no idea why that happened at the time, but I have since figured it out. The story had a very happy ending for all concerned.  It won't violate her privacy at all, but it could make for an interesting story. That event did make me think about a few things and make some serious changes to my worldview. That was also one of the first instances in my life of what 4chan would call 'Weaponized Autism'. It would still be another 2.5 years before I fully understood that newfound ability, but it really does come in handy. I've always been rather thankful to her for that... And so much more.

- Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment