Saturday, July 30, 2016

Looks like someone got the message...

Looks like the Sierra Bravo I talked about in the last post finally got the point. He even went so far as to change the name of that little 'fan page' he created for this blog. And all I had to do was threaten to go to his chain of command and file a complaint. Maybe I should have done that a lot sooner? I really am too kind to people sometimes.

Anyway, it looks like he's a little sore about being jilted. Can't say that I blame him since that does suck. However, it's his own fault. He took things too far and also wasted time falling for someone that was never going to reciprocate his homosexual feelings. (Assuming that was what was really going on...)

There was even this passive-aggressive little post on that page, expressing his negative feelings on the subject...
Posting a link to a PanterA video is supposed to upset me?
That's probably one of the only things that sorry ass page is ever likely to do right.

Also, how exactly was he supposed to be helping anyone? I'm not really convinced he can even help himself in a lot of ways. It's sad that so many people I once served with turned out to be such terrible people. There's this guy we've been talking about since the last post... A BDSM fiend that dragged me to a fetish party without telling me what kind of party it was... Another that was a sad little tool who got mad that I pushed him away and then got rid of the BDSM fiend too... And, of course, that female Ginger that I wasted time falling in love with while serving in Korea...

I won't bother going over what happened with that certain female friend I had in both AIT and my first post in Korea. Needless to say, I found her less and less appealing of a Human being as I got to see more and more of her personality over time. She was a deeply flawed and troubled young woman. Saying anything else about her here is likely to make her look really bad so, I'll refrain. I'm not interested in demonizing her. I know for a fact that she was under a LOT of stress for various reasons. I'm also pretty sure that she was mentally ill. If so, I hope she got the help she needed and found her way to the proverbial light.

I sincerely hope this is the last time that I have to worry about some asshole that I used to know in the Service getting all butt-hurt at the fact that I moved on with my life. On occasion, there will come a time when you have to make a radical change in your life, kids. I used to call it a 'Paradigm Shift' since I didn't know what other term to use. Turns out that term was actually correct too. I've had several of these shifts in my life. They used to happen on an average of every 4 years but, lately have been happening almost every year since 2010. I'm not going to list any examples here because that is really private.

Life will take you down some very strange paths. There will also be times when you have to backtrack on a few paths and start over again. So, when you see someone have to do that, don't criticize/ostracize him. Don't act like a cultist and try to shame him into going back to what you think he should do. Be a real friend and help him along his way. Every man must walk their own path. It is not ethical, logical or even possible for someone to exactly follow in another man's footsteps. Don't try to force that bad idea on them.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment