Saturday, March 1, 2014

The incredibly addictive Atari puzzle game you've never heard of...

And no, I am not talking about Klax. That one is known to gamers already, albeit erroneously as Atari's attempt to cash in on the puzzle craze started by Tetris. I mean a title that I have only recently discovered, Atari Video Cube for the Atari 2600. This game is just as addicting as Tetris was and has so much variety that it will take years for you to get bored. I highly recommend this title.





Besides the original Atari cartridge (which I still haven't found), you can also find this title on several compilations like Atari Anthology for the PS2 & XBOX and Atari Greatest Hits: Volume 1 for the Nintendo DS. Get a copy of this title any way you can, even if it's through an emulator.

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment