Sunday, November 14, 2021

Observations on dating in the form of a 4chan-style Green Text Story...

EDITOR'S NOTE: This was written after I had a few moments to think about this phenomenon earlier this afternoon. We will not go into why the subject crossed my mind because that is too long a story. 

>Be Me.
>Be 2013.
>Decide to look at a few online dating sites.
>Military life does get pretty lonely sometimes...
>Look around on the sites.
>Talk to a few random people just to say that I did. Never went anywhere.
>Not feeling overly enthused about what I'm seeing there.
>Lots of women that I'm sure my mother told me to avoid.
>Lots of single mothers too. 
>I'm supposed to be attracted to this kind of mess?
>Stop using dating sites after a few months. 
>Life is kinda complicated since I'm slowly transitioning out of the Service anyway.
>Get out of Army in 2014. Struggle for next few years while desperately trying to get the VA to do their damned job and HELP ME like President Lincoln promised they would.
>Don't have time to worry about women since just trying to keep the bills paid is difficult enough.
>Life at this point, just plain sucks.

>Fast forward to 2017. VA is finally doing their job now that Trump has taken office... and authorized the VA to fire incompetent employees with an executive order on Day 1 of his administration. 
>What an interesting coincidence. 😜
>Take a look at what's going on with the singles in my area now that I'm finally stable in life.
>Things still don't look good on the dating front.
>Church isn't going to be a fertile hunting ground either since most of the congregation are all geriatric.
>I am going back to college on the G.I. Bill in 2018, though. Let's see how things work out there...

>Fast forward to 2021.
>Despite the Commie Cough, multiple Hurricanes and INSANE levels of political/social corruption, my life circumstances are both stable and steadily improving...
>Unfortunately though, the situation with the fairer sex is not.
>Finding a woman in college turned out to be a bust for lots of reasons, including my own cluelessness.
>Damned Asperger's...
>Even if I did find a few to date, it's doubtful that any of them would work out.
>3rd wave Feminism poisoned the minds of these young women, often times without them even being aware of how they were influenced. Not good.

>Speaking of 'influence', since when did young women think it was a good idea to emulate some 'Insta-famous' model with an OnlyFans account?
>Parents are doing a terrible job of teaching their children NOT to act like/tolerate THOTs.
>Well, assuming that these kids have parents in their lives at all...
>Genuinely start to wonder if I have ANY hope at all of finding a good Christian woman for a spouse.
>Several VERY Christian friends of mine suddenly getting divorced over the last few years certainly isn't making things look promising...

>Also see a LOT of fellas that I know get absolutely DESTROYED by their ex-wives in Divorce/Family court.
>They're often losing their homes, cars, money, businesses and, sometimes, even the right to see their own kids.
>While some of those guys didn't choose good wives to begin with, they still shouldn't be made to suffer that way.
>That phenomenon is why so many guys have just given up on the idea of marriage and family altogether.
>Now I feel depressed just thinking about that bravo sierra.
>However, I do feel *quite* relieved at NOT having to deal with those issues myself...

>Good thing my younger brother and his wife have kids. 
>It's likely going to be up to my nephew (and whatever brothers/male cousins he might have someday) to carry on the family name.
>Of course, I'm assuming that there will be a world that lasts long enough for my nephew to grow up and have a family of his own.
>This fallen world is getting worse and worse all the time. 
>The Rapture and Apocalypse just *feel* closer and closer almost every day.
>Only God knows for sure about that matter, but things definitely don't look good right now... 😢

>Kinda wondering if I should bother having kids now, even though I would still like to be married someday.
>Companionship is important and essential for a high quality of life.
>It would also be VERY nice to have someone to help out with chores around the house.
>How sad that women forgot how valuable of a service that could be... and how much men would love them for it too.
>We were, after all, made to be a complimentary pair and help each other.
>And no, I am not expecting the missus to be a housewife. Economic reality may not allow for that idea.
>When I said 'help out', I was being literal. I'll still do various chores.
>What on Earth can be done to fix this mess?
>Can it even be fixed?
>What can I do?

- Lord Publius

No comments:

Post a Comment